If you are using Google Workspace (Gmail for businesses) as Email Service Provider, this is the process to set up SPF.
1. Go to your domain provider (GoDaddy, Cloudflare, Namecheap, Gandi, etc.) and sign in.
2. Go to the page for updating your domain’s DNS records. It could be called "DNS Management", "Name Server Management", or "Advanced Settings".
3. Find your TXT records and check if your domain has an existing SPF record (starting with “v=spf1…”).
4. If your domain already has an SPF record, delete it.
5. Create a new TXT record with these values:
Name/Host/Alias: Enter @ or leave blank.
Time to Live (TTL): Enter 3600 or leave the default.
v=spf1 include:_spf.google.com ~all
If you use a third-party service to send your emails like Sendgrid, MailChimp or Sendinblue, you'll have to add additional information to your SPF record.
You can refer to our article about it.
6. When the SPF record is published, wait for propagation (it can take up to 48 hours).
If you need more help to set up your SPF for Google Workspace, you can directly reach us on the chat.
Or you can refer to Google's documentation about SPF set up: